Terms and Conditions
1. General Terms
These are the terms and conditions on which we supply services to you and these can include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Instructor led workshops held at a specified location;
- Online or distance learning – training courses or programs that can be purchased, accessed and/or completed online;
- Blended learning a hybrid of online training and hands on instructor led workshops at a specified location;
- Written training manuals and other documentation;
We are Centre10 Limited, a company registered in England and Wales.
Our company registration number is 10703308.
Our registered VAT number is 307 2400 47.
Our registered office is at:
You can contact us by emailing us at [email protected].
Our acceptance of your application to a programme will take place when we write to you to confirm your place, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us. If we are unable to offer you a place, we will inform you of this in writing and will not charge you for the services.
We make every effort to make sure that the description of the services in our brochure and our website are as accurate as possible, but it may sometimes be required to make minor changes.
The price of the services will be the price set out on the programme page on the website and in our brochure.
In order to secure your place on one of our courses you are required to pay a deposit - a percentage of the course cost. The remaining fees will be due a minimum of four weeks prior to the course commencing.
We will use the personal information you provide to us:
- to supply the services to you;
- to process your payment for the services; and
- to inform you about similar services that we provide, but you may stop receiving these at any time by contacting us.
2. Cancellations / Refunds / Withdrawals
- Cancellation prior to eight weeks of the course start date you will receive a full refund of your deposit minus an administration fee of £50.
- Within eight weeks of the course start date, if full payment has been made, you will receive a refund less a 20% deposit for the course and a £50 administration fee.
- If you fail to attend a Centre10 workshop or leave during the course, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- If you fail to complete the online course in the time available, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- If you withdraw from a programme and then decide to join a future course cohort, any payments previously paid will not count toward the future course fees. At that future date the full course fee (current at that time) will be payable in accordance with the terms and conditions current then.
- If you terminate your Coaching hub Membership mid-way through, and have paid for an annual subscription, no refund will be offered.
- If you fail to meet the standards required for the APEC Advanced programme, BHS accreditation and use of the 'Centre10 Advanced Coach' title may be withdrawn.
- Centre10 quotes prices and issues invoices in UK pounds (GBP) only.
- Currency conversion charges from any other currency to that of the invoice is the responsibility of the delegate.
- Any sales taxes relevant to the country where the course takes place will be added to the course fees in accordance with that country’s tax regulations.
- The delegate must pay in full before the start of any training event or shipment of any product or course materials.
- Course fees include the licensing of training materials for a limited period of time. Each license is valid to one person only and cannot be exchanged or shared.
- Centre10 reserve the right to review the pricing and take appropriate action when changes to course or exam specification occur beyond our control.
4. Centre10 e-Learning
- The training material is the sole property of Centre10.
- The training material has been prepared, maintained, updated and distributed by Centre10.
- The use of the training material on our courses is restricted to the registered user who has been supplied with the log in details.
- Access will be given to the online and e-learning material from purchase and for a fixed registration period, outlined on your application form.
- We reserve the right to refuse access at our sole discretion.
- The Registered User shall not copy, share, modify, transmit, distribute, or in any way, exploit the copyrighted materials provided by Centre10 other than for their own individual training. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law and any violators will be prosecuted.
- The Registered User shall not permit anyone else to copy, use, modify, transmit, distribute, or in any way, exploit the copyrighted materials. The materials made available by Centre10 are provided “as-is” without warranties of any kind, either expressed, or implied, including, but not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement.
- Centre10 does not warrant that the materials will be error free including technical inaccuracies, nor free of viruses, or other harmful matter. The entire cost of any necessary service, repair, or correction, is the Registered User’s responsibility.
- Centre10 may make improvements, or changes, to this material at any time without prior notification.
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names in our online and e-learning material are the marks of the respective owners and any un-authorised use is prohibited.
- If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions you must cease to use the online or e-learning product immediately.
5. Access to e-Learning
- Users are solely responsible for ensuring that they have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the Site.
- All delegates must be a minimum 14 years of age. For minors under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian are responsible for adherence to our T's and C's printed here.
- Centre10 uses Facebook group for programme discussions with delegates, therefore having a Facebook account will enable delegates to fully participate in the programme.
6. Gift Vouchers
- Gift vouchers remain the property of Centre10 and are not for re-sale or publication. The voucher has no cash value, is non-refundable, exchangeable and exchange or sale of the voucher for profit is prohibited.
- Ensure you pay attention to any additional terms and conditions, including validity period, printed on the voucher itself.
7. Copyrights, Trademarks and Other Proprietary Rights.
- Centre10 shall retain all worldwide rights in the intellectual property in and on the site, including, but not limited to, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, inventions, ideas, trade secrets, the source code, the HTML code, the ‘look and feel’ of the Site, its colour combinations, layout, and all other graphical elements, and the copyrights in and to its original content. You should assume that everything you read or see on the Centre10 site is copyrighted, trademarked, or otherwise protected and owned or licensed by Centre10.
- Except as expressly stated on the site or in these Terms, nothing that you read or see on the site or in the courses may be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted, republished, displayed or performed for commercial use without the prior written consent of Centre10, except as provided in these terms. Nothing in these terms grants you an express or implied license to use any of Centre10 intellectual property.
7. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Users access this site at his/her/its own risk. The site is provided on an “as is, as available” basis without warranty of any kind, expressed, implied or statutory, and any and all warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third parties’ rights are specifically disclaimed. Centre10 does not warrant any particular result from use of the software or site. Centre10 does not warrant that the information on the site is accurate, complete or complies with any particular law or regulation, or that the operation of and your access to the site will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free or completely secure.
- Under no circumstances and under no legal theory shall Centre10 be liable to you or any other person or entity for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages of any character, including without limitation, damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, loss of data, loss of productivity or contract, or any and all other commercial damages or losses.
- Your use of this site is at your sole risk and any content that you download is downloaded at your own discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system in excess of the amount Centre10 received from students for a course, and for any loss of data that results from the downloading of any such content, including any damages resulting from computer viruses.